Our minimalist wallet is designed to serve as a front pocket wallet or to keep in your favorite bag for easy access.
Featuring 3 card slots and a rear zipper pocket, our slim unisex zipper wallet has room for all your cards, coins, folded bills, and anything you want to keep secure on the go. Carry a piece of Detroit that’s as versatile, beautiful, and dynamic as you.
- Handmade in Detroit by Veterans and Detroiters
- Crafted with buttery soft & durable upcycled automotive leather
- Antique brass zipper made in the USA by UCAN w/leather zipper pull
- Military-grade heavy duty thread
- 3 card slots (each slot holds 3-4 cards) + a rear zipper pouch
- Zipper Pouch dimensions: 2” L x 3 ½ ” W x ¾” D
Whittier Dimensions: 3 1/16"H x 4 ½ " W x ¼ " D
- Worker-owned cooperative
- Carbon neutral, and on a pathway to being a 100% waste free company
Named for Impact: The Whittier, was named after abolitionist, poet and quaker, John Greenleaf Whittier. Many in Detroit know this as a street named Whittier, and the Whittier Hotel - few know about the tremendous legacy of this abolitionist who lived to serve all people and did so as a founding member of the American Anti-Slavery Society who signed the Anti-Slavery Declaration of 1833. We celebrate the courage of all people who stand up for what’s right no matter the cost, with our Whittier wallet.
*The leather used on your wallet will have a texture and shade of color that may vary slightly from the leather pictured and may exhibit natural imperfections since your wallet is crafted with small batch leather reclaimed from the production of new cars.